Thursday, February 11, 2016

A bright bold Minc title!- A love layout.

I love a bold title on my layouts. One of the easiest ways to accomplish this I have found is to use some of the Heidi Swapp Minc stripe letters and foil them in your chosen colour!
It really makes it so quick and easy to match the colours in your layout with the different colours in the Minc foil range.
Being the month of February and the month of love I wanted to celebrate with a love layout about my husband and I and our recent return trip to Hawaii.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc

On this layout I have used the Soft pink foil on the ampersand from the Minc letter pack. I then overlayed the glitter bow and chipboard word from the Sticker collection.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc

I teamed the Minc ampersand  with pattern paper from the Memory Planner paper pad. The black and white spot adds a touch of drama to my layout. I then scattered around elements  such as puffy stickers and 3x3 cards from the Memory Planner collection to complete my layout. I also added a few splashes of Black Colorshine to further embellish my layout.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc

I finished off with some of the We R Memory Keepers fringe tape tucked under my letter to add some fun to my layout.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc

Next time you are looking for a sure fire easy way to add a fun title to your layout look no further than these Heidi Swapp Minc letters.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the mix of bold black paper and soft pink foil ampersand!!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks gorgeous Kim - nice place to holiday... It's on my wish list:) love the pop of the yellow!!!