Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Birthdays..

If you are anything like me I always leave it till the last minute to make my cards for family and friends. I whipped these two up recently each just took me ten minutes - they came together easily  because I used some fun fun birthday buttons from Greatest View. They both use some delish Core'dinations cardstock.




 If you want to win some birthday badges we're featuring  on the Greatest View blog all week as well as a sampler of small chevron bags and a couple of metres of co-ordinated  chevron ribbon, simply leave a comment on this post over at Greatest View  and tell us if YOU make your own birthday cards!


The giveaway will run all week so come back each day for more chances to win! The winner will be announced Monday July 1st.




11 comments:

Kerryn said...

I love these cards Kim!!

Victoria Freze said...

simple but beautiful cards! love the button and small punched circles on the first one!

Lizzyc said...

Hi Kim, these cards are gorgeous! I love them, they are elegant and so pretty yet they are not over embellished and thick..great for posting.. I am still learning about cards, making one every now and then!! but they take me more then 10 minutes 'cos I fluff about a bit not knowing what to put on them!!haha!! but I hope to make more in the future.. the big shot is fabulous for cards and embossing!! Happy Wednesday!!

Char Dobson said...

These are fabulous Kim! Love it!

~amy~ said...

love your use of colors...super fabulous cards!!

Lizzy Hill said...

This is REALLY funny 'cos I was just saying on my blog how I'm always running out of cards...& also just made one myself!!!! Better head over to Greatest View, bettern't I???!!!!
Oh, & of course, your cards ROCK!!!!

Rebecca Keppel said...

gorgeous cards! love the colors in the first and the mix of doily and sequin in the second :)

BabyBokChoy said...

That first card... wowser, the colors are completely awesome!!!! WHAT fun projects you always have for us!

Denise said...

Great cards - I need to make a few birthday cards for July - you've given new inspiration

jamie said...

those are fabulous cards, kim.
i love cards.
and you embody what there is to love about cards.
~j

dstandard said...

Fabulous Kim - love how you worked the Core