Wednesday, July 15, 2009

new shares

I have been busy scrapping, some which I cant share just yet, but am very excited about what I have created.My first lot of goodies arrived from rwlasercuts so I am working on these tonight, be sure to head over to their blog on saturday for my first reveal. I have also completed my first layout for dottydivas and just love what I created, just wait till you see the inspiration Ad, hope you come and play too, will let you know when the first challenge is up. I leave you with a layout I created recently.


And these two double pagers are older layouts that I was looking at the other day and thought you might like to look at too !
Till next time
Happy scrapping book

2 comments:

Jemma said...

awesome Los your wee ones are cute!!!

Taryn said...

Awww that bumbo layout is just gorgeous. Look at the sweet little thing with his big grin and his little crown!